What kind of approved certificate for North America market?

As we know,  the high end market like United Sates and Canada,  do need safty documents, like ETL or UL, which means all Chinese led fixture factory, passed throug all standard for testing requirements.  Technically speaking, the ETL and DLC must be needed anytime. Unfortunately, UL is so expensive for some outdoor lighting led china manufacturer.  Anyway, I think ETL is enough for market.